WHERE ARE WE?
Outdoors Herbalist Tea House has all my medical teas, all the Fruity, Minty, Spicy, Citrus blends that you all love, but also a variety of organic Black teas, such as Earl Grey, Assam, Green Teas such as Sencha and Jasmine, I also have Pai Mu Tan, Oolong, and Yunnan teas, the choice grows by the day. We also have a variety of single herb teas available, Chamomille, nettle, pine needles, dandelion leaf, and this selection grows all the time.
6 ORMONDE STREET, KILKENNY R95CY65
Try our teas in the shop. Many more options than in the markets, if you are not sure which tea suits you, pop in, talk to me and try a few different options. I can mix and match any flavours you want. Or mix green or black teas with any of the herbal infusions I have.
WHEN I OPEN, IT WILL ALWAYS BE 10ISH
As I need to mix the blends, post the orders, create new blends, and be a mum, I AM ALWAYS LATE, I really try to be as close as I can to 10 am, but many days, it is closer to 11 am. If you come to Kilkenny to see me, please keep my genetic predisposition not to be on time, in mind.
WE TRAVEL THE COUNTRY WITH OUR TEAS
I love doing markets and in my mind the more the better. I am lucky that my girls also love to come with me and help me out in the outdoors.
- Saturdays in Carlow Farmers Market in the centre of town.
- 26 of Feb. @Body Mind Experience fair in Carlow at the Talbot Hotel
- Thursdays at the Parade in Kilkenny
- Saturdays in Carlow Farmers Market
- 12 March Body Mind Experience in Clonmel at the Talbot Hotel
- 16-19 St Patricks Festival @Parade in Kilkenny
- 26 March Body Mind Experience in Midleton Cork at Midleton Park Hotel